Borrow my brain. I'm currently seeking new projects, clients, and freelance opportunities. Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Writing and editing: copyediting and copywriting; line editing; blog postings; long-form feature writing.
- Audio transcription.
- Email Marketing: Design, copywriting, and data analysis.
- Layout Design: From pamphlets, brochures, textbooks, coffee table books, and DIY zines.
- Ad campaign strategy and activation (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), especially for larger productions, events, and programs.
- Event promotion, planning, and management: From running door to green room assistance and flyering to pushing events on social media.
- Press Relations: Writing and editing press releases, maintaining relationships, and creating outreach strategies.
Past & Current Clients:
- The Art House
- Chicago Artists Coalition
- Chicago Artists Resource
- The Clyde Fitch Report
- Fun House Events
- Illinois Humanities
- In the Realm of Senses: An Experiential Art Project
- Links Hall
- Newcity Magazine
- The News Literacy Project
- Pilot Light
- Roots of Success
- Twisted Oyster Film Festival
- Warble Daze (a Notion Presents enterprise)
- VAM Studio
Previous training and other qualifications:
- Fluent with AP Style and Chicago Style.
- Public Narrative: Communications and Press Relations Training.